Tempest Revenues & Benefits
Revenues Officer handling customer accounts from billing through to summons primarily but good understanding of recovery and enforcement action is required too.
Fully proficient in the use of Northgate
Initial 6 month contract
ï»¿Operationally these roles are split between 2 or 3 teams but they are generic and operate in a coordinated and planned way together.
– Establish liability, update databases and ensure accurate and timely billing encouraging efficient payment method
– Accurately establish, assess and apply any discounts, exemptions, refunds or other account adjustments to ensure databases remain accurate and current
– Answer customer correspondence via any appropriate media in a timely and accurate manner
– Ensure any action to chase recalcitrant payers is administered in accordance with prevailing procedures
– Attend court to aid and advise customers attending of next steps
– Administer assorted activities to recover bad debt following successful court action, decide and progress cases to the next most appropriate action to maximise successful recovery and maximise collection rates,
– Liaise with various external agencies employed to trace recover and collect debt
As directed but then on own initiative, action exception reports, to unblock cases held up or hindered within databases and workflow systems, liaise with the various teams administering Revenues and Benefits, Insolvency and Tracing specialists etc.
R/B Local Taxation Officer (Redbridge, Greater London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.