Tempest Revenues & Benefits
Looking for Council Tax Recovery Officers, this will be a back office role but some phone work might be required.
- Need at least 2 years prior experience in similar role
- Fully proficient in the use of Academy – This is essential
- This is a remote working role so will need a strong Wi-Fi connection
- At least a 4 month contract with potential of extension
- Paying £25.00 Umbrella an hour
Job Specific Skills & Knowledge
- Proven relevant experience in a Revenues/Benefit or similar environment.
- Experience in a similar environment
- Experience of using Revenues and Housing/ Council Tax Benefit software
- Ability to relay complex information clearly in relation to Benefits, Council Tax and Non-Domestic Rates verbally and in writing
- Ability to make decisions in relation to Revenues liability, payment arrangements and recovery procedures etc. as appropriate.
- Ability and willingness to help support and provide guidance, support and advice to less experienced staff
- Relevant legislative knowledge
- Knowledge of Windows based office package
- Numeracy skills, including the ability to manipulate numerical data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong customer focus
- IRRV technician or equivalent experience
Should this role be of interest to you please send over a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 0203 651 3181 (option 3) for more information.
When sending over your CV please ensure to use to job title as reference and if you can add in a small blurb with details of your current situation.