Tempest Revenues & Benefits
Experienced Business Rates Officers required to work on contracts 3 / 6 months plus. Excellent knowledge of Business Rates legislation required.
Duties & Responsibilities include
- Dealing with all aspects of Billing, Collection and Recovery of Business Rates
- Amending liabilities of Business Rates accounts
- Applying reliefs, grants, discounts and
- Reconciling Valuation Office amendments on the database.
- Setting up direct debits / payment plans and attachment orders.
- Assist with then issuing of reminders, final notices, summonses and liability orders.
- Prepare cases for Magistrates Court and assist at court and provide advice to rate payers.
- Liaise with bailiffs as to current status of any accounts following any changes in liability / payments.
- Tracing Business Rates absconders
- Prepare cases for appeals to the Valuation Tribunal
If you require any further information please contact David Riggs via email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 07946 118061